We are here to support tenants and landlords with any issues during these difficult times.
Please see how we can help below and get in contact if you are struggling.
- Where a notice has been served we can provide advice and assistance through our prevention team
- Assist with Discretionary Housing Applications
- Look at using the Homeless Prevention Fund (HPF) loan scheme where applicable to maintain tenancies
- Assist to secure new tenancies by providing one month’s rent and a deposit through our HPF loan scheme, where applicable.
- Negotiate on behalf of tenants with landlords regarding rent arrears and tenancies effected by coronavirus
- Assist with looking for alternative accommodation
- Provide advice and assistance on tenancy related issues
- If you are a landlord looking for tenants then we can put tenants forward to fill either house shares or properties
- If you are a landlord with an empty property to let then Let NCC may be an option for you.