Due to Evelyn Collishaw sadly passing away before the 6 May elections, the election of a Norwich City Councillor and a Norfolk County Council councillor in Sewell will now take place on Thursday 17 June 2021.
The remaining candidates will remain validly nominated. However, new candidates will be accepted for the rearranged election.
Voters in Sewell will receive new poll cards from 20 May and postal votes will be sent out on 4 June.
- Tuesday 1 June - Deadline to register to vote
- Wednesday 2 June (5pm) - Deadline to apply to vote by post
- Thursday 17 June (7am to 10pm) - Polling day
Election notices for Norwich City Council
- Notice of poll for Sewell ward
- Statement of persons nominated for Sewell ward
- Notice of election for Sewell ward
- Notice of countermanding of poll for Sewell ward
Election notices for Norfolk County Council
- Notice of poll for Sewell division
- Statement of persons nominated for Sewell division
- Notice of election for Sewell division
- Notice of countermanding of poll for Sewell division
Sewell polling stations
Your polling card will tell you the polling station you should vote at. Polling stations are open from 7am until 10pm on election day.
All our polling stations are accessible to people with a mobility or visual disability.
|Polling district||Polling station|
|SE1||Rosebery Road Methodist Church, Calvert Hall entrance, Roseberry Road, Norwich, NR3 3AB|
|SE2||Christ Church Centre, Magdalen Road, Norwich, NR3 4LA|
|SE3||Silver Road Community Centre, Silver Road, Norwich, NR3 4TB|
|SE4||St Mary Magdalene Church, The Church Hall, Silver Road, Norwich, NR3 4TF|