With a Housing Online account you can manage your housing application, report a repair and view your rent account.
Read our guide if you need help getting set up on Housing Online:
1. First you will need to log in or register for My Account (link to www.norwich.gov.uk/MyAccount). If you are registering for My Account we will send you an email to confirm your identity.
2. From the My Account page, click 'Sign up for Housing Online'.
3. To register for Housing Online you will need a reference number:
- If you are a current tenant you will need your rent reference (this can be found on your most recent rent letter).
- If you are a Housing Options applicant you will need your application reference (this can be found on your banding letter).
- Don’t worry if you can’t find your reference number! When registering, select ‘no’ when we ask if you know your reference - we will then ask you some security questions to confirm your identity.
4. Once you have told us you know your reference number, you will be taken to the ‘Register Details’ page where you will need to enter your housing options or rent reference as well as confirming your surname, date of birth and national insurance number.
5. Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Finish’.
You are now logged into the Housing Online region of My Account where you can access housing services!