Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report a problem with a food product

Report a problem with food that you've bought in the Norwich City Council area, if you believe it could pose a food safety or health risk.

This could include:

  • a foreign object found in your food
  • food that appears to be contaminated with chemicals
  • food that has been provided with visible signs of mould or decay

You will need to provide

  • name and address of the business you bought the food from
  • product details (found on the packaging, if you still have it)
  • as much Information as possible about your concerns
  • when and where you purchased the food or contact details of the person who purchased it
  • your email address

You will be given the option to upload files such as copies of receipts and photographs of the problem and we recommend you have these ready before you fill in the form. Files can be PDFs, Word docs or as JPG images with a maximum size of 4MB.

Please note that when you start the form you must continue to the end and submit it. You only have 30 minutes to fill out each page and you will not be able to save the form and come back later.


Privacy Notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with the personal data we collect.


Feedback button
Feedback button