Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Evidence we need to process your claim

Proof of income and capital (for you and your partner)

Evidence we can accept:

  • Payslips. These must be for the last five weeks if you are paid weekly, the last three if you are paid fortnightly or the last two months if you are paid monthly. All payslips must follow each other, with no gaps
  • Trading accounts for the last financial year if you are self-employed. If you have been trading for less than a year we will contact you regarding the information we need.
  • State benefit or HMRC tax credit award letters.
  • Bank, building society or post office account pass books or statements (we must see statements showing all transactions for the last two months for each account you have).
  • Share certificates or dividend statements for stocks, shares and premium bonds.
Feedback button
Feedback button