Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Housing associations

These are non-profit making organisations, sometimes referred to as Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) or Registered Providers (RPs). They build homes for rent and offer them to those on the waiting list. A small number of the homes are for sale under shared ownership.

In Norwich there are a large number of housing associations which operate a joint waiting list with us.

Apply to be on the housing register

Useful links

Help to Buy

If you want to purchase a home of your own, but can’t afford to buy on the open market, Help to Buy could be your way onto the property ladder.Visit the Help to Buy website.