The Norwich Tourist Information Centre is now closed and will not reopen.
For more information on our decision to close the TIC you can read our statement.
If you’re visiting Norwich and would like some tips on things to do and places to stay, eat and drink, information can be found at www.visitnorwich.co.uk
Alternatively, if you have any specific questions you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norwich City Council guided walking tours are not taking place due to Covid-19 restrictions - please see the VisitNorwich website for other events, including sightseeing and attractions.
Some of the services previously offered by the TIC can be found through other websites:
- National Express coach travel and in person at Norwich bus station
- Go 4less cards (entitling qualifying Norwich City Council residents to discounts of up to 50 per cent on some leisure facilities and activities
- The Forum - Information about the building and its facilities.
- Parking in Norwich - Information about Norwich City Council-run car parks.
- Coach parking in Norwich - coach drop-off and pick-up stops in Norwich city centre
Other useful websites:
- Public transport in Norfolk - for local transport (train and bus) information
- www.eastonsholidays.co.uk for Eastons coaches day trips
- www.norfolk.gov.uk/out-and-about-in-norfolk/norfolk-trails for walking maps and information
- www.thebarkingbugle.co.uk for dog friendly information
- www.visitthebroads.co.uk for information on the Norfolk Broads