You are not allowed to:
- carry out alterations or improvements to your home without our prior written consent – please email us with your proposed work
- use the building for business purposes
- sub-let the property without notifying us first – you will need to complete our Let property questionnaire in the first instance
- cause a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours or let other members of your household do so
- cause damage to the building or fix any sign or otherwise disfigure any of the communal buildings, fences or walls.