The website will be unavailable from 7:30am on Wednesday 23 September for approximately 30 minutes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Parks and open spaces
Using our parks and open spaces
Updated 20 July 2020
As the city starts to recover and rebuild and restrictions have been eased, we’ve been able to work towards restoring a range of activities and re-opening facilities that had previously had to be cancelled and closed. In each case, the activity or facility has been carefully assessed and measures have been put in place to reduce the risk of the spread of coronavirus.
It’s important to make sure you keep yourself, your loved ones and others safe by following any safety instructions as well as:
• keeping a good distance (at least two metres/6 feet) from anyone who does not live in your home with you
• only gathering in groups with one other household (of any size), or up to six people from mixed households
• washing your hands when you’re back indoors and using hand sanitiser when you’re out and about is recommended where hand-washing is not possible
• using tissues for coughs and sneezes
• disposing of litter responsibly
Thank you for using these spaces safely and responsibly.