Our branded websites require the following cookies for the services to work correctly and to improve user experience. They do not store any personal data about you.
Payments site (Civicaepay.co.uk)
These cookies are used to store your transactions in the shopping basket. If cookies are disabled it will not be possible to make an online payment. Expires at end of the session.
Revenues online services for council tax and business rates (Northgate system)
- seen_cookie_message - Saves a message to let us know that you have seen our cookie message. Expires after 90 days
- NESPW_SESSION - Tracks your current connection to keep you signed in. Expires when you closed your browser
- car_workplace_cookie - Identifies the local authority who provides this service. Expires after 24 hours
- car_account_type_cookie - Identifies the type of account you're looking at (ie council tax or business rates). Expires after 24 hours
- car_language_cookie - Identifies your language preference. Expires after 24 hours
Pay parking fines (parkingpcn.norwich.gov.uk)
The Parking PCN site uses a session cookie that expires at end of the session.
Housing repairs (repairs.norwich.gov.uk)
- ASP.NET_SessionId - Expires at end of the session
- ClientCheck - Expires after one year
Planning public access system (planning.norwich.gov.uk)
This sets a user’s session to distinguish a specific user's activity. No personal data is stored. Expires at end of the session.
Committee meetings (cmis.norwich.gov.uk)
Used to keep a status of your session as soon as you visit the website.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS (Expires after 70 days)
- language (Expires at end of session)
- ASP.NET_SessionId (Expires at end of the session)
- DateInputMode (Expires after one year)
Norwich Home Options (www.norwichhomeoptions.org.uk)
The Norwich Options website uses a session cookie. Expires at end of the session. If you disable cookies you may not be able to use all of the pages.