Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Advice for businesses

Norwich City Council works closely with Norwich Business Improvement District and other agencies.

If you have rough sleepers on your property, please call 101 and ask for support from the police in the first instance.

It’s important that you report every incident and on a daily basis.

Please call 999 if someone is unwell or distressed.

Report any environmental or street cleaning issues