Electric charging points available
- Mountergate, NR1 1PY
- Multi-storey car park
- Number of spaces
- Blue badge parking spaces
36 spaces. Additional free hour for every hour you buy.
Please take your ticket and blue badge to the staffed kiosk for validation of the additional free hours prior to your departure. Pay by cash or card at the pay machines
- Maximum height
- 2.3 Metres
- Opening hours
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Daytime charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays from 5am until 6.30pm.
- Up to 1 hour £1.80
- Up to 2 hours £3.60
- Up to 3 hours £5.40
- Up to 4 hours £6
- Up to 5 hours £6
- Over 5 hours £6
- Note: Where car park stays cross from the daytime period to the evening period then the two charges will be added together.
- Evening charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays, 6.30pm to 9am.
- Payment options
Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted at the ticket machines. Contactless payment available.
- Lost ticket fee
- £10. To pay fee and receive a new ticket press the help button on the ticket machine or go the customer service point.
- Electric charging points
- 6 on level 1. Take a ticket on entry and pay as normal. There will be no extra charge for using a charging point.
- Season tickets
- Contract parking
- Other information
- Toilets with access for disabled people
- Baby changing facilities
- Secure cycle storage
- No caravans, motorhomes, camper vans or minibuses - see other parking options
- Park Mark accredited for safer parking
Yes. Safer Parking status, Park Mark®, is awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the police. Look for the Park Mark® tick to ensure safer parking.
Britain’s best new car park 2017