Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Council Tax Reduction

Anyone who needs help to pay council tax and is on a low income could qualify for council tax reduction.
The amount of council tax reduction you could receive depends on:

  • your income
  • your savings
  • the number of people living in the property

If you think you are entitled to council tax reduction:

Apply online

Evidence we need from you

See the seven items of evidence we need from you when you make a claim for council tax reduction or housing benefit.

Related links

Council Tax Reduction Scheme 2020-21