You can now manage your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction claims online using our new benefits portal.
In Benefits Online you can:
- View real time information on your claim
- Sign up to e-notifications – be alerted when decision letters are available to view
- View and update the information that we currently have registered for you
How to sign in to Benefits Online
You need to register with My Account before you can link to Benefits Online to manage your claim.
Register with My Account
As well as accessing your benefits, with My Account you will also be able to access and manage your Council Tax account online, report a repair, view your rent account and track the progress of reports you have raised with us.
- Visit www.norwich.gov.uk/MyAccount to register or sign in to My Account
- Confirm your identify when you receive a notification email
Link My Account to your claim in Benefits Online
- Sign in to My Account
- In My Account, select the View my benefits link (below the Benefits heading) to access Benefits Online.
- In Benefits Online, select Tell us who you are and enter your NI number and date of birth. (You will only have to do this once).
- You will now be able to view your benefit claim, and access additional services such as change of circumstances and your online letters.