Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Garages to rent

Who can apply?

You must hold a UK or European driving licence as well as proof of vehicle ownership to be eligible to rent a council garage or parking bay.

Before you sign the tenancy you will need to provide proof of vehicle ownership (such as registration papers), your current driving licence and another form of identification.

If you are a Norwich City Council tenant or leaseholder, all accounts should be clear of arrears.

Where more than one person qualifies for a garage or parking bay, it will be allocated to the applicant who lives closest.

Feedback button
Feedback button