Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report broken glass and spillages

Broken glass

Please report broken glass on the road which could lead to an accident to Norwich City Council.

Report broken glass

Spillages and debris on the road

Spillages or debris on the road such as oil, paint, petrol or mud should be reported to Norfolk County Council.

Report a highways problem

Feedback button
Feedback button