Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Rent arrears

How we can help

We can provide you with a dedicated income officer to advise and assist you with managing your rent payments and settle any arrears you may have in a fair and affordable way.


You can contact your income officer at any time during office hours. By keeping in contact with us, it may help to prevent court action and the possibility of losing your home. Our debt policy shows our approach to personal debt.

In addition, your income officer can also:

  • refer you to the council’s budgeting and money advisers, who provide a free and confidential service to help you manage your money better
  • help you complete housing and council tax benefit forms
  • arrange contact with specialist agencies to help you keep your home
Feedback button
Feedback button