Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Types of committee

Licensing (including regulatory)

As the licensing authority, the council is responsible for granting premises licences, club premises certificates, temporary events notices and personal licences in the city in respect of licensable activities. These cover the supply of alcohol by retail; the supply of alcohol to club members and their guests; and the provision of regulated entertainment.

The committee also performs a similar function in relation to applications made under the Gambling Act 2005.

See the licensing committee meeting dates and agendas.

Feedback button
Feedback button