Session cookies which are essential for the website
These are necessary cookies to enable basic functionality like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
- TestCookie - used to determine whether a user's browser accepts cookies. Expires when user closes their browser.
- session cookie - used to store the session id of a user. This is required to determine whether a user is logged in to the web site. Session data is also stored when a user is filling in a form however the data is stored on the server and not in the cookie. Expires when user closes their browser.
- PHPSESSID - used to maintain your user session. Expires when user closes their browser.
- Jadu_cc - to keep you logged in to the website. Expires when user closes their browser.
Cookies for accessibility settings
These cookies are set if you use the accessibility settings to change colours, fonts and page layout. These are persistent cookies which expire after one hour.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. They are only used to collect information about how visitors use the website such as the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages visited. This is only used to improve how our website works. See the Google Analytics privacy statement.
You can choose to opt out of Google Analytics cookies collecting any data on you. If you disable these cookies you will still be able to use the website.
- _ga - used to distinguish users. Expires after two years.
- _gat - used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expires after one day.
- _gid - used to distinguish users. Expires after one day.