Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Workplace health and safety concerns

Before you report a health and safety concern you must check which is the enforcing authority.

If Norwich City Council is the enforcing authority please report your concerns using the online form below.

Report a concern about health and safety at work

If the HSE is the enforcing authority then make your complaint on the HSE website.

We can investigate:

  • unsafe practices
  • unsafe premises
  • concerns about welfare
  • unreported accidents

Inspectors may make an unannounced inspection to identify the issues complained of. Where appropriate, action will be taken to ensure safety at work.

Feedback button
Feedback button