Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Nuisance behaviour, intimidation and harassment

Nuisance behaviour such as throwing objects is not dealt with by us. If criminal damage occurs this should be reported to the police on 101.

To help improve neighbour relations and promote good community relations, we offer free mediation to residents, to safely help resolve neighbour disputes. Please see our mediation/conflict resolution page if you would like to be considered for this.

If you feel you are at risk of harm from another person, always contact the police on 101. If the risk of harm is immediate and it’s an emergency, call 999.

If you want to report intimidation or harassment please complete the online form:

Report intimidation or harassment

Feedback button
Feedback button