Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Online forms: Planning enforcement complaint

Use this form if you are concerned about a development which you think does not have the correct planning permission. 

Please provide as much information as possible about the site, including any photos.

Any personal details that you provide will be treated as confidential.

Once you have started, you must continue to the end and submit the form. Please note that you only have 10 minutes to fill out each page and you will not be able to come back to the form at a later time because your answers will not be saved.