Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report a tree problem

Use this form to report a problem with a tree on land owned by Norwich City Council which includes parks, woodlands and cemeteries.

To report a tree problem on private land you will need to contact the land owner.

For problems with trees and hedges near roads, pavements and any other public right of way contact Norfolk County Council.

Please note that when you start the form you must continue to the end and submit it. You only have 30 minutes to fill out each page and you will not be able to save the form and come back later.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with personal information.


Feedback button
Feedback button