Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich


Interact is a service set up by Norwich City Council, Voluntary Norfolk, One Norwich Practices, Age UK Norwich and Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau to help people whose wellbeing is suffering as a result of something linked to their housing circumstances. People eligible for the scheme are referred by an organisation or medical professional.