Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report a damaged street nameplate

You should only use this form to report a damaged or missing street nameplate.

Report other roads signs and maintenance to Norfolk County Council

Please provide:

  • An accurate location of the nameplate (including landmarks, house numbers, road junction)
  • A detailed description of the problem
  • your contact details in case we need to ask you for more information

Please note that you only have 30 minutes to complete each page. Your answers will not be saved until you submit the form, so once you have started you must continue to the end. you cannot leave the form and come back to it later.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with the personal data we collect.

Feedback button
Feedback button