St Andrews multi-storey car park now open
- Duke Street, NR3 3AT
- Multi-storey car park
- Number of spaces
- Blue badge parking spaces
52 spaces. Additional free hour for every hour you buy.
Please take your ticket and blue badge to the staffed kiosk for validation of the additional free hours prior to your departure. Pay by cash only at kiosk or by card at the payment machines.
- Motorcycle parking
- Maximum height
- 2.3 Metres
- Opening hours
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Daytime charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays from 5am until 6.30pm.
- Up to 1 hour £1.80
- Up to 2 hours £3.60
- Up to 3 hours £5.40
- Up to 4 hours £6
- Up to 5 hours £6
- Over 5 hours £6
- Note: Where car park stays cross from the daytime period to the evening period then the two charges will be added together.
- Evening charges
Monday to Sunday and bank holidays, 6.30pm to 9am.
- Payment options
Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted at the ticket machines.
- Lost ticket fee
- £10. To pay fee and receive a new ticket press the help button on the ticket machine or go the customer service point.
- Season tickets
See the Season tickets page for details
See the Public toilets page for details
- Other information
- Baby changing facilities
- Secure cycle storage
- No caravans, motorhomes, camper vans or minibuses - see other parking options
- Park Mark accredited for safer parking
Yes. Safer Parking status, Park Mark®, is awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the police. Look for the Park Mark® tick to ensure safer parking.