Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Choosing an architect, planner or building agent

Prior to submitting an application, professional advice and plans from an architect, planning or building agent or architectural technologist maybe required. We are unable to recommend planning agents, architects, architectural technologists, surveyors, builders or other tradesmen; however you can see the type of work that agents deal with by looking at some typical applications which are available to view on Planning Public Access. Contact details of the agent are available on the application form.

The following links may also help ensure that you are employing the right professional(s) for your project.

TrustMark is a scheme set up by the government to help provide guaranteed standards and protection to customers when employing builders and other tradesmen. If a firm is TrustMark registered, it is working to a code of practice set down by an approved Scheme Operator. See the list TrustMark scheme operators.

Feedback button
Feedback button