Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Housing, budgeting and money advice

We are experiencing high volumes of referrals to the Budgeting and Money Advice Service

Please inform us on the referral form if you are at immediate risk of homelessness due to rent debt or are facing legal action due to other household debts.

For self-help guidance regarding budgeting and debts, please visit our Cost of living support page where you will find links to additional services.

10 August

If you are worried about debt, or wondering how to make your money go that little bit further, we have a specialist team of budgeting and money advisers. This is a dedicated free service for our tenants. For advice please complete the referral form below.

Budgeting and money advice referral form

Free impartial money advice is also available to everyone by visiting the Money Advice Service online tool.

Alternatively you can speak to your housing officer or housing income officer, visit our debt advice page or call our customer contact team.

Energy bills and prepayment meters

Do you know your rights when discussing debts with your energy supplier? Are you worried about the prospect of being forced to have a prepayment meter installed?

Ofgem are the regulators for energy firms and have put together this handy guide to discussing debts and concerns with your supplier and how to progress complaints if you are concerned that you have not been treated appropriately.

Contact budgeting and money advice

Feedback button
Feedback button