Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report a repair

icon with id card in hand and text and logo

Before you report a repair

Check which parts of your home are the council's responsibility and which are your responsibility as a tenant.

Reporting repairs

For leaseholders only – it is not possible for you to create an account and order a repair at this time. Please find out how to report a repair if you are a leaseholder.

Please log in to Housing Online through My Account to report and book your repair, where you can also manage other elements of your tenancy, including your rent account.

See our step by step guide to accessing Housing Online.

You will need to set up two separate log-ins for both My Account and Housing Online if you’ve not logged in before. After you have signed up, you’ll only need to sign into My Account to access Housing Online features. 

When signing up for the first time, you will need your unique person reference, which can be found on your recent rent notification. 

Report a repair (My Account)        Report a heating repair      Leaseholder repairs responsibilities 

If you are a Private Sector Leasing tenant in a LetNCC property, do not complete the repairs form. Please contact your housing officer, email or for out of hours/emergencies call 01603 412180.