Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

How the garden waste service works

Leaving the service

No refunds or part refunds will be given if the service is no longer required. In these circumstances arrangements will be made to collect your brown bin.

Remember that if you are moving house you can move your bin to another property as long as it’s in the Norwich City Council area.

If you are moving out of Norwich, you can transfer the service to the new occupier or to another person (such as a friend or relative) as long as they live in the Norwich City Council area.

Feedback button
Feedback button