Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Dogs barking

If you are regularly and persistently disturbed by animal noise, we can investigate  - and if assessed to be a nuisance - can take action against the animal owners under the Environmental Protection Act. In the first instance, you are asked to have a polite word with the animal owners; they may not be aware. We have put together some tips to help you resolve issues with neighbours to help guide that initial conversation.

If, for any reason, you are unable to speak to your neighbour in person, you may want to download and use our ‘Dear Neighbour’ card.

Animal cruelty

Report animal cruelty to the RSPCA.

Feedback button
Feedback button