Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Commercial and industrial noise

Noise from licensed premises

All licensed venues, whether they are a pub, nightclub or restaurant, are likely to generate some noise; therefore you should not expect silence if you live close to licensed premises.

Under national legislation, all licensed premises are permitted to have live music until 11pm. Many other venues in the city have permission to play live and recorded music until after this time depending on the terms of their license.

While noise from licensed venues should be expected, if you feel the level of noise is unreasonable and starts to have a negative impact on the use of your property, please report it below.

Report noise from a licensed premises

If you are disturbed by unreasonable amounts of noise from a licensed premises, report it using our contact us form (by choosing 'All other enquiries' from the Enquiry type drop-down list).

Feedback button
Feedback button