Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Highways advice for developers

Contact Norfolk County Council for:

Roads and transport

  • Hoardings, skips, road closures for construction purposes
  • Construction traffic management
  • Highways adoptions (section 38 and 278 agreements)
  • Street lighting and electrical highway signs
  • TROs

Rubbish and recycling

  • Refuse and recycling provision
  • Overbuilds (balconies, overhanging structures)
  • Sustainable urban drainage

Contact Norwich City Council for:

Street naming and numbering

Feedback button
Feedback button