Evidence we can accept:
Proof of identity for you (and your partner if you have a partner living with you).
You will need to provide a copy of one document from Group A and one document from Group B.
These can be sent as scanned images and must show the entire document page. Group B documents must include all pages.
- Current and valid passport.
- Current photo driving licence - either full or provisional UK, Isle of Man, Channel Isles or EU licence.
- Biometric resident permit - issued by UK Home Office
- Full Birth certificate - issued within 12 months of birth. Must be UK, Isle of Man, or Channel Isles issue only.
- Adoption certificate - UK and Channel Isles issue only.
- Marriage / Civil Partnership certificate - UK and Channel Isles issue only. (this will not be suitable if the marriage / civil partnership has been dissolved).
- HM Armed Forces ID card - UK only
You must also provide one document from this list:
- Mortgage statement - issued within previous 12 months within UK.
- Bank or building society statement – a full statement dated as issued within previous 3 months. The account must be held in the UK.
- Bank or building society account opening confirmation letter - dated as issued within previous 3 months. The account must be held in UK.
- Pension statement - dated as issued within previous 3 months. The pension provider must be a recognised provider with UK presence.
- P45 or P60 – dated as issued in previous 12 months with UK.
- Utility bill – dated as issued within previous 3 months. The utility company must be a recognised UK provider.
- DWP benefit letter – dated as issued within previous 3 months
- HMRC tax credit or child benefit letter – dated as issued within previous 3 months.
- UK work permit or visa – within current authorisation period.
- EU national identity card - within current authorisation period.