Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Evidence we need to process your claim

Proof of National Insurance number for you (and your partner)

Evidence we can accept:

  • P45 or P60.
  • Bank statements showing payments by direct debit for Class 2 National Insurance contributions or receipt of state benefits.
  • Pay slips or salary statement or works pension statement. These must show your National Insurance number.
  • Official letter sent to you by the Department for Work and Pensions, Jobcentre or HMRC tax department (not hand written).
  • National Insurance card.
Feedback button
Feedback button