Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Evidence we need to process your claim

Proof of rent (if you pay a private landlord or housing association)

Evidence we can accept:

  • Tenancy agreement – which is less that 52 weeks old.
  • If your tenancy agreement is more than 52 weeks old we will need confirmation in writing from your landlord or property agent confirming the amount of rent you have to pay and any services included in this amount.
  • Rent book.

The evidence for proof of rent must include:

  • The full name and business or home address of the owner or agent of the property.
  • The date the tenancy agreement started.
  • The amount of current rent payable.
  • What is included in the rent eg heating, lighting, cleaning, water rates, meals, personal care, general counselling and support.
  • The payment period or frequency eg weekly, monthly, four weekly.
Feedback button
Feedback button