Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Building Control Services

Apply for building regulations approval

If you're building something new, or making alterations to an existing building, you must check if you need building regulations approval before you start. This is to make sure the work meets certain safety, energy and accessibility standards.

All building control services in Norwich are provided by CNC Building Control. For guidance on building regulations and how to apply visit Information on the website includes:

Please note that there is no opportunity to comment on applications submitted for building regulation approval.

Apply for building regulations approval

CNC Building Control

CNC building control

CNC brings together the resources and expertise of the building control departments of: Broadland District Council, South Norfolk Council, Fenland District Council and King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council into a partnership which provides a modern, flexible building control service.