Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Report a street issue

Use this form to report issues on public land which the city council is responsible for eg public roads, pavements, footpaths and parks.

  • Fly-tipping
  • Dog fouling
  • Discarded needles or syringes
  • Graffiti
  • Fly-posting
  • Dead animal
  • Broken glass
  • Bodily fluids
  • Street cleaning request
  • Litter bin needs emptying, is misused, damaged or dirty

With the exception of offensive graffiti and offensive fly-posting, any issues reported that are found to be on private land will not be removed.

Please note that you only have 10 minutes to complete each page. Your answers will not be saved until you submit the form, so once you have started you must continue to the end. You cannot leave the form and come back to it later.


Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with your personal data when you complete this form.