Norwich City Council plays a strategic and practical role in addressing rough sleeping.
- Street outreach service
- Housing advice service
- Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP)
- Coordinating winter shelter
- Rough sleeping strategy – sets out to protect everyone at risk of homelessness in the Broadland, Norwich and South Norfolk council areas.
- Homelessness Forum - seeking to improve partnership working and develop a co-ordinated approach to preventing homelessness in Greater Norwich.
- Commissioning services such as Pathways.
Read more about our approach to homelessness