Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Council tenancies

Tenancy agreement

When accepting a council home, a contract (or tenancy agreement) is completed and signed by the tenant and a council officer. It is a legal document which sets out the rights and obligations of the landlord (Norwich City Council) and the tenant(s).

To terminate your tenancy please download and print the Notice to quit form.