Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich


How to make a complaint

If you would like to make a complaint about our services, please complete the online form.

Make a complaint

You can also make a complaint in the following ways:

  • email:
  • phone: 0344 980 3333
  • post: Norwich City Council, City Hall, Norwich, NR2 1NH
  • Text Relay (for people who are hearing impaired): 18001 0344 980 3333

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for information about what we do with your personal data when you use this service.

Feedback button
Feedback button