Transparency in local government
We are committed to being open and transparent about how we work, our decision-making processes and the services we provide.
In order to promote openness and transparency, the government has recommended that all local authorities publish a number of key datasets. A list of these datasets including an overview of what they should include is available to view in the Department for Communities and Local Government's Local Government Transparency Code 2015.
Business rates and council tax
Housing and homelessness
- ICT key information (service delivery, spend, security, end user devices)
- Animal rescue centres/sanctuaries
- Horse riding centres
- Wild animal licences
- Zoos, Safari and Wildlife Parks
Norwich Statistics (people, place, economy)
- State of Norwich (people, place, economy)
- Norfolk Insight (data and information about Norfolk's population)
Parks and open spaces
- Waste contracts (on East of England database)