Skip to content Skip to search
My Norwich

Online forms

A list of tasks you can do online.

Some forms may require you to sign-in. To create an account, register here.

Antisocial behaviour (ASB)

Hate crime/incident
Report a hate incident which is motivated by prejudice or hatred towards a person because of their cultural, ethnic, nation or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, age, disability.

Mediation/conflict resolution
Make a referral or enquiry if you are finding it difficult to resolve a dispute with a neighbour.

Noise nuisance
Before you report an issue, find out what is considered a noise nuisance and what steps you need to take to deal with it.

Nuisance report
Report intimidation or harassment.

Benefits and support

Housing benefit
Before applying for housing benefit check if you're eligible.

Housing benefit fraud on
Report if you know or suspect that someone has committed housing benefit fraud.

Benefit checker
Check which benefit you might be eligible for

Change of address for benefits
Tell us of your change of address after you have spent the first night at your new address.

Change of household
Tell us immediately if someone has moved in or out of your home.

Change to household income, savings and investments
Tell us immediately of a change to any member of your household's, income, savings and investments.

Tenant accommodation questionnaire
For care support and supervision services

Bins and recycling

Business rates

Read the privacy notice for information about what we do with your personal data.

Direct Debit for business rates
Set up a Direct Debit and spread the cost over 10 or 12 monthly instalments.

Tell us about your change of circumstances for business rates eg moving in or out of Norwich


We hold CCTV images for 28 days.

Request CCTV footage of yourself
You have the right to request CCTV footage of yourself, under the Data Protection Act. .

Schedule 2(5) exemption request for CCTV footage
Footage to be requested by legal professionals only, for civil cases where the police are not involved.


Request attendance of the Mayor or Sheriff
Make a request for the Lord Mayor or Sheriff to attend your event

Committees and meetings

If you would like to raise a topic for discussion please complete the request form
Scrutiny request

Council tax

Read the privacy policy for information about what we do with your personal data.

Change of address for council tax
Tell us about your change of address, whether you are moving into or out of Norwich or within Norwich

Council tax reduction
Before applying for council tax reduction check if you're eligible.

Council tax reduction fraud
Report if you know or suspect that someone has committed council tax reduction fraud.

Direct Debit for council tax
Set up a Direct Debit and spread the cost over 10 or 12 monthly instalments.

Single person discount
Apply for or cancel a single person discount

Student discount or exemption
Apply for a student discount or exemption

Council tax refund
Request a refund if your account is in credit

Customer feedback

Tell us how you feel about the service you receive and any comments or suggestions that will help us to improve our service.

Direct Debit

Pay by Direct Debit
For housing rent, garage or lockable post rent, garden waste collection, council tax and business rates.


Open register of electors
Request your details to be removed from or added to the open register of electors.

Environmental problems

Report a dog issue

Report a street issue

  • fly-tipping
  • fly-posting
  • graffiti

Before you report an issue, find out what is considered a noise nuisance and what steps you need to take to deal.

Report a smoke problem. 

Syringes, needles and bodily fluids
If you come across a syringe/needle please do not attempt to move it. If you can carefully place a cone or box over the needle then please do so, this will also help our contractors to locate it.

Unsanitary conditions/hoarding
Report a hoarding issue or unsanitary conditions of a property.


Food hygiene and safety

Appeal a food rating
You have a right to appeal the food hygiene rating given following your inspection if you do not agree with it.

Business merit application forms:

Food business support visit
For businesses to request a visit from us to help with food safety and hygiene concerns.

Food hygiene training courses
Book a place on a training course (SFBB workshop and Level 2 food safety in catering).

Food poisoning
Report suspected food poisoning if you have been unwell and think it may have been caused by eating contaminated food.

Food premises hygiene complaint
Report poor food safety and hygiene practices in a restaurant or other food outlet.

Food product complaint
Report a problem with food that you've bought eg past its sell by date

Register a new food business
If you're setting up a new food business or taking over an existing one, you must register it with us at least 28 days before you start operating.

Request a revisit
You can ask for another visit to improve your food hygiene rating if you make the improvements to hygiene standards that you were told about in your inspection report.

Right to reply
Tell us what actions have been taken to address the problems outlined in your food premises inspection letter or to tell us about the circumstances at the time of inspection.

Food poisoning
Report suspected food poisoning to the Food Standards Agency.


Fraud against the council
Report if you know or suspect that someone has committed fraud against the council, eg insurance fraud, council tax fraud, planning fraud.

Freedom of Information (FOI), data subject access requests (DSAR), general data protection queries

Freedom of information request
Request information about our services if you can’t find it on our website.

Subject access request
Request to be given a copy of all personal data that we hold about you.

General data protection request
Ask for errors about you to be corrected, withdraw your consent to processing (where consent is used as the lawful basis for processing), restrict how your data is used, request deletion of your data, and all other general data protection queries.

Health and Safety at Work

Health and safety concerns
If Norwich City Council is the enforcing authority please report your concerns.


Direct Debt for rent
Set up a Direct Debit for your housing rent and garage or parking post rent and spread the cost over 10 or 12 monthly instalments.

Duty to refer homelessness
For specified public authorities only to notify us of anyone they think may be homeless or is threatened of becoming homeless.

Heating repairs
For council tenants and leaseholders to report non-urgent heating repairs to Gasway

Healthy homes referral form
For help with home improvements and disabled adaptations for residents in the private sector.

Home Options change of circumstances
If you are on the Home Options register and have had a change in your circumstances that could affect your application.

Housing options enquiry
If you need advice about your housing situation.

Housing compliance enquiry
For questions or concerns you have about housing compliance.

Rechargeable repairs - appeals
For council tenants to appeal against our decision to recharge you for a housing repair.

Insurance Fraud
We would like to know if you suspect someone is committing fraud against the council.

Mutual house exchange
If you are a city council tenant with a secure tenancy and considering a move, one option may be to exchange or swap your home with another council or housing association tenant.


Skin piercing activities
Register a premises or person offering skin piercing treatment.

Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)
Apply for an HMO licence.

Taxi and private hire

Norwich Market

Hire the Haymarket stall
Available for charities, organisations and businesses to rent on a daily basis. Not suitable for hot food/street food businesses.


Planning enforcement enquiry
Tell us if you suspect that a development does not have the correct planning permission.

Self-build register
Use this to submit an application for entry onto Norwich City Council’s self-build register.

Streets and travel and parking

Abandoned vehicle
Report an abandoned vehicle

Report a damaged bollard that is causing a safety hazard to Norfolk County Council.

Car park maintenance
Report maintenance issues relating to our car parks

Gullies and drains
Report a blocked gully or drain or flooding.

Illegal parking
Report an illegally parked vehicle

Street lighting
Report an problem with street lighting.

Street nameplate
Report a damaged or missing nameplate only.

Sports, parks and leisure

Apply for an allotment plot.

Allotment invoice queries

Sponsor a tree
Sponsor a new tree in the city for a special occasion or to make a positive contribution to the environment.

Report a problem with a tree on public land maintained by the council, including parks, woodlands and open spaces.

Street cleaning

Litter bins
Report an overflowing street litter bin or damage to a litter bin.

Street cleaning
Tell us if your street needs cleaning, including broken glass and leaf clearance.

Other enquiries

General contact us form
Contact us if you can't find what you want or you need more information about a service.

Feedback button
Feedback button